Hawick Common Riding Framed Print
- This fantastic print celebrating the Hawick Common Riding.
- The Hawick Common-Riding is the first of the Border festivals and celebrates both the capture of an English Flag in 1514 by the youth of Hawick at a place called Hornshole and the ancient custom of riding the marches or boundaries of the common land.
- This is an annual event celebrated in Scottish Border towns as well as in other locations.
- Presented in a contemporary MDF Black photo frame. Width: 535mm x Height: 435mm Depth: 30mm
- Please note that this frame is perspex fronted offering a shatter proof solution.